-
December 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM
#131
Inactive Member
Well it is Wednesday and that much closer to Christmas and I still haven't gotten all my shopping done.... Anyway here is a quote to get everyone through the day:
" Learn the art of converting failure into success and challenge into opportunity. There is no failure for the person who has mastered this art."
Have A Great Day...
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM
#132
Inactive Member
Well it is Thursday already. This week is just flying by for me. Anyway here is one for everyone to get them through today:
"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often."
Brian Tracy
Have A Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
December 8th, 2006, 08:19 AM
#133
Inactive Member
Well it is Friday. And tomorrow is my Company Holiday Party. That is the correct term for it we no longer call it the Christmas party. Which bothers me a little. Anyway I will only be workin til 9:00am then I will be going and starting to beautify myself for the party. Hope everyone has a good weekend and has fun Saturday on the chat.
"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."
Confucius
Have A Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
December 11th, 2006, 08:54 AM
#134
Inactive Member
Wow I can't believe that it is Monday already. This weekend went by very fast. But I hope everyone had a great time. My company party was the best. But anyway here is one to get the week started:
"Life is the movie you see through your own eyes. It makes little difference what's happening out there. It's how you take it that counts."
Denis Waitley
Have a Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
December 12th, 2006, 09:19 AM
#135
Inactive Member
Here it is Tuesday and I am that much closer to Christmas which I am not ready for. Anyway here is one for today:
" It doesn't matter what motivates you to work, as along as you are motivated to achieve."
Have A Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
December 13th, 2006, 01:44 AM
#136
Inactive Member
Girls have got balls. They're just a little higher up that's all.
-- Joan Jett
-
December 13th, 2006, 01:47 AM
#137
Inactive Member
Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee-pee in your coke -- Connie Chung.. Sorry, I don't know why I think that's funny - been a LONG day.
-
December 13th, 2006, 08:20 AM
#138
Inactive Member
Half way to the weekend... I hope all is well with everyone. Here is one for today:
"The first and last task of a leader is to keep hope alive."
John W. Gardner
Have A Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
December 13th, 2006, 04:46 PM
#139
moderator
Yo Kama, if you liked that you probably enjoyed that show she did with her hubster Maury on MSNBC!
Those two were a hoot together.
Least wise THEY thought so! LOL!
[img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus
-
December 30th, 2006, 02:48 PM
#140
moderator
It' s hard to believe we've gone so long without a quote from the Dawnster!
No wonder, everything has been a bit out of kilter, here in the Old Pueblo!
Oh Dawny!!!! I could sure us one of your quotable quotes of the day, when you get a chance!
Por favor and gracias my amiga!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] 
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks